Перейти к содержимому

Here I suggest to write what we are thinking about .It might be sometimes it might be daily. And it will be good practice for us who would like to communicate. It might be an improvisation on any theme or just your daily thoughts. So-go ahead!

В ней фиолетовость и алость,

В ней кровь и золото вина,

То изумрудность, то опалость...

И семь сияний — и одна.

Переливается, мерцает,

Она всецветна — и одна.

Ее хранит, ее венчает

Святым единством — белизна.

Not an overly exciting day I had to- The only highlight was that I came across an unknown to me song of my favourite singer and downloaded it. It was such a pleasant and thrilling surprise. I have been listening to it over and over again all the evening while I am playing online games.

Today is my day off. It is so good to relax and to know that there is no rush.Even the thought are in relax.Even the taste of coffee is special...

The human memory is pretty interesting thing. Sometimes it is covered with deep deep flows of water, sometimes it throws something that you never expect to think right now...

<font color="#008000"><u><i><font face="Comic Sans MS"><font size="3"><b>Blessy forever) </b></font></font></i></u></font>

I had a play rehearsal with my students in the morning. We seem to be doing an Oscar Wilde every year. Each year I try to find a different playwright for the new season but Wilde's comedies somehow outpace them all in the end. There is so much refined humor and unsurpassed sarcasm in his comedies that we end up taking them up again and again.

The weather today is beautiful. Maybe I will meet with friends for a chat and laughs tonight. I guess this is pretty much what I have for my diary to-

Today the work began.. as usual... The weekend I was pretty busy and the last week I had a lot of things to do at work..Anyway I rested pretty well and ready to work... That is all for now...

И семь сияний — и одна.

Переливается, мерцает,

Она всецветна — и одна.

Ее хранит, ее венчает

It is a rainy - I do not like rain. It stirs up something strange. Yesterday was very busy day as usual.But I still was thinking about a person that recently betrayed me. I am wondering is there any word that can describe the awfulness of a hatred hidden under the mask of of hypocrisy???? I do not know...Perhaps I should not be so trustful.... that is enough... too much.... Anyway the life is going on and the life is beautiful.It does not depend on circumstances, although sometimes it seems so gloomy....

In the Rain

Drops of rain on my wiperblades

I notice while I'm on my way

All of this has just been too much...

Never knew when to say enough

All those yesterdays,

fall into place...

Suddenly i can see your face

I see you now,

see you standing in the rain.

Did I put you here?

Am I to blame?

Would it just be worse if not the same?

What am i doing here,

standing with you in the rain?

Watching you cover your eyes

all this time you were covering lies

I never knew what you were going through

you never let me inside

Falling on me...

everything

is falling on me

in the rain

where do we go from here?

I will go anywhere with you

And I'll see you through...

See you through the rain

I found this poem right now in the net..I like it...

Изменено пользователем Blessed Woman

И семь сияний — и одна.

Переливается, мерцает,

Она всецветна — и одна.

Ее хранит, ее венчает

• 2 weeks later...
The spring is coming...already the woman's day passed over...I never liked these holidays.The crowds in the stores, crowds on the streets.For me the most precious gift is a bouquet of flowers, preferably roses. This holiday a bouquet of scarlet tulips were presented to me. Flowers actually are one of the obvious manifestation of God's love to us. They all are beautiful....I was overwhelmed by their charming beauty....Actually we should appreciate every minute of our lives and enjoy it....I am pretty busy this week ...That's enough for today Изменено пользователем БАКИНОЧКА17

<font color="#008000"><u><i><font face="Comic Sans MS"><font size="3"><b>Blessy forever) </b></font></font></i></u></font>

Today is Sunday Seems to be day off but so many things to do... Hope the rest of the day will be better( I began boiling a little bit.(((ohh my

И семь сияний — и одна.

Переливается, мерцает,

Она всецветна — и одна.

Ее хранит, ее венчает

I attended a charity function to- A large arts and souvenirs bazaar with lots of food prepared right on the spot. Famous water-color painter Yusif Mirza displayed his drawings. I also saw wonderful paintings by an unknown to me artist done in crude oil. They were so beautiful and striking. Besides my charity donation, I bought two books in English. My daughter won a lottery and they gave her a natural lama wool cushion cover. Children in folk gowns played musical instruments. The Kazakh ambassador cooked pilaf and sold it in plastic boxes. Turkish expat women also sold sweets. I also spotted a guide book of Azerbaijan written by a Polish expat. The book contained full information about history and touristic venues in Az, with a CD enclosed. I thought it was a useful book, especially because it listed all the hotels and restaurants with their descriptions and prices. It was an interesting charity festival.

Hi guys!

It's my first time here:)

Today I'm really excited 'cause we're going to kids' party which is gonna take place in our neighborhood. It's always a lot of fun for my little girl:) There's also gonna be a performance of famous "Little red riding hood" with props on stage and competition between all the participants afterwards.

Thought of going to the movies in the evening but not sure yet

Когда зажигаются звезды в небе ночном,

Память непрошенным гостем входит в мой дом,

Тихо войдет, свечи зажжет,

Музыку включит и беседу начнет..

It is morning...Monday Morning...The week started. The rest of weekend was wonderful. I was in a company of my dear friends and we had good time together. It is good when you have real friends in whom you can rely and trust ..

P.S. White Choco so good to have you with us! :flowers1:

Mistrella and Intush this is for you :flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1:

И семь сияний — и одна.

Переливается, мерцает,

Она всецветна — и одна.

Ее хранит, ее венчает

Today started with some work but now I am free for the rest of the night. The weather is not welcoming so I will have to choose between reading a book or going over to see a friend or two. I have been neglecting them recently so tonight is perfect time to catch up on some laughs and gossip.

Or maybe I will call a friend over for a backgammon game. I am a nardi freak and can sit on the game for hours on ends. In any case, I hope I can enjpy my evening.

I wish a merry Last Tuesday tomorrow to everyone! :flowers1::football:

Dear diary

Wassup?:) I had a really nice time at the kids' party yester- It was dedicated to International Women's day and performance was just marvelous! So many familiar and favorite songs from childhood, OMG I even cried when I heard one. And believe it or not but it was me who won the competition!! First time in my life someone took a ticket from the box full of numbers with my number on it and wow, I'm the winner!! Such a good luck considering the amount of lotteries and "Bingos" I once took part in and never won a single thing:) The main prize was a 6-month subscription to "Vogue" magazine in Russian. As I'm a big fan of fashion and love mags, I was really joyful and impressed. And going on stage in front of all these people staring at me and wishing to be on my place reminded me of "Oscars", hehehe.

Monday started with full of things and duties. First, cleaning our .rtment, then taking kids to polyclinic. Doctor ckecked our haemoglobin and insisted me on taking iron pills as my haemoglobin is really low. Vitamins are also recommended as I feel really week sometimes. So sick of snow which is endless but hopefully it will melt away in a few weeks.

Tomorrow is exciting as well cause we're invited to Azeri Novruz party which is organized by local Azeri community. I'm gonna eat lots of pakhlava, sheker-bura and dance to national dances:) I love Novruz!!

P.S. Blessed Woman, my pleasure:)

Why forum is not accepting words yesterday and .rtment?

hmmm..again. I wrote .rtment with "a-p-a" and dot is appearing instead.

Изменено пользователем White_Chocolate

Friends tell me it's spring, my window shows the same. Without you here the seasons pass me by. I know you were not new, that loved like me and you. All the same... I miss you. But today has been OK.

And only these few words spin in my head, because there is no better way to express the way I feel at the moment and probably Torrini felt the same. However, this is the most beautiful song!

I can see inside the box.

This week before Novruz and I am overloaded on my work...Hope I will do all things at home till the Novruz Eve....And then the whole week of rest. Let's trust God and everything will be ok!!!Good luck!

It is just midday but I have accomplished quite a bit already. Gave a class, not a regular one but showed an English movie to my students, went shopping and bought a present for my niece who is getting engaged in a few days, picked up a little of my Mom's favorite candy from the Russian confectionery. I still have class ahead of me and also some serious conversation with the accounting department at school who are trying to miscalculate my workload for the semester.

The weather is "doggy" but they say it should be winter's last revenge. I am still wearing a fur jacket.

Today is Novruz. I am preparing plov for the evening. All our family will gather together and we will have wonderful meal and fellowship together. Wonderful festival ..right now I am making preparations for pilaff. The rice is already in the water. and I am frying chopped onions and runnig here and there sometimes looking to the forum, too. I am so happy that next week will be the whole week off.

И семь сияний — и одна.

Переливается, мерцает,

Она всецветна — и одна.

Ее хранит, ее венчает

I have just read Blessed Woman's posting and I feek ashamed of myself. I don't do anything in the kitchen and sometimes I think I am half a woman and half a man.

Nobody will say thank you to me when we sit down to the festive table. :plach:

The childhood memories are very special to us, human memory is amazingly created, it erases a lot of unnecessary things. And at the same time, there remain some portions.Sometimes merging together they resemble a capricious picture of a child's kaleidoscope, or a puzzle, gathered together.

Why do we so often see dreams about the childhood? "Or, sometimes subconsciously, come back to the places where it passed. In a such way we all escape from the brutal reality. Why then my heart sometimes flinches of presentiment of something?Nerves? Or intuition??

И семь сияний — и одна.

Переливается, мерцает,

Она всецветна — и одна.

Ее хранит, ее венчает

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today I had wonderful time. I was invited to the summer house one of my friends . I had wonderful time. Good rest, fellowship, nice atmosphere, fresh air and hospitality of the mistress of the house impressed me..How long I have not been outside of the city.. Wonderful -..

well, sometimes life is being not so easy to us. That happens and sometimes after sun comes rain and then rainbow and sunshine. Lets hope for a rainbow tomorrow...

И семь сияний — и одна.

Переливается, мерцает,

Она всецветна — и одна.

Ее хранит, ее венчает

• 2 weeks later...

May came and finally today sun shined!!!! Hope the spring came finally! :prigprig:

• 2 weeks later...

LIFE IS beautiful :172dd: :172dd: :loverain::gulyayu:

И семь сияний — и одна.

Переливается, мерцает,

Она всецветна — и одна.

Ее хранит, ее венчает

Today my day was little bit difficult. I had to write few urgent letters and my work email address for some reasons did not work. Finally I used my personal mail for this purpose. Now I can relax and drink koffe. The door of my office is opened and it is pretty quite place. I hear the birds are singing....Cool!

И семь сияний — и одна.

Переливается, мерцает,

Она всецветна — и одна.

Ее хранит, ее венчает

• 2 weeks later...

Wisdom begins from the readiness to loose and give up certain things in our daily life....

И семь сияний — и одна.

Переливается, мерцает,

Она всецветна — и одна.

Ее хранит, ее венчает

• 1 year later...

Please, translate into English:

Америка это континент, а Евразия это материк

Thanks a lot!

ПОЧЕМ ОПИУМ ДЛЯ НАРОДА?

The Continent and the Heartland.

Больше ничего не нужно, без The USA и т.д.

Это политическое противопоставление (противостояние) в понятиях Александра Дугина - ученого-геополитика и основателя-лидера евразийского течения.

The Continent - это Америка с идеей мондиализма, Heartland - Евразия с географ. и политич. ядром - Россия.

Улисс, увидев после всех диковин,

Как зеленеет скромная Итака,

Расплакался. Поэзия - Итака

Зеленой вечности, а не диковин.

Л.Х. Борхес