Перейти к содержимому

STORY BUILDING

Let's play a funny game of STORY BUILDING

We are going to write stories by each user adding only one new sentence to the story, then pass the baton on. In case if a user writes two sentences in one post, the second sentence should de disregarded. A user cannot add two consecutive posts in order to avoid superiority over the other story contributors. Each user will try to construct a consistent meaning but will be overtaken by the following user. After a certain number of inputs, the story will be compiled together and posted as a whole body.

So, the first line of the story is:

It was a dark and stormy evening, and I was sitting at home watching television. Suddenly, …

Изменено пользователем Mistrella

• Ответы 95
  • Created
  • Последний ответ

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard a phone call. I replied. "Hi, how r u?" - I heard man's voice. I.........

В ней фиолетовость и алость,

В ней кровь и золото вина,

То изумрудность, то опалость...

И семь сияний — и одна.

Переливается, мерцает,

Она всецветна — и одна.

Ее хранит, ее венчает

Святым единством — белизна.

I was shocked. "Why did he call?" I thought. "He said he would never talk to me."

Я - сплошной позитив! Я - сплошной позитив! Я - сплошной позитив. В моей душе нет места негативным эмоциям! Я излучаю свет! Вокруг меня царят любовь и понимание! Все люди братья и творят только добро! Я приближаюсь к нирване! С каждым биением сердца я всё ближе и ближе! Я спокойна! Температура тела равна температуре воздуха! Температура тела ниже температуры воздуха! Кровь всё медленнее и медленнее движется по моим жилам! НИРВАНА! НИРВАНА

I was shocked. "Why did he call?" I thought. "He said he would never talk to me." I remembered Monica describing her recent split with her boyfriend. First thing that passed through my mind was if I will hear the same. I decided to listen.

Shotgun! Only one sentence please! Redo it before the next input, then you can take over again

Изменено пользователем Mistrella

It was a dark and stormy evening, and I was sitting at home watching television. Suddenly, I heard a phone call. I replied. "Hi, how r u?" - I heard man's voice. I......... I was shocked. "Why did he call?" I thought. "He said he would never talk to me." I remembered Monica describing her recent split with her boyfriend. First thing that passed through my mind was if I will hear the same. I decided to listen. My eyes fell on the TV screen with Humphry Bogart pointing a silly gun at me.

It was a dark and stormy evening, and I was sitting at home watching television. Suddenly, I heard a phone call. I replied. "Hi, how r u?" - I heard man's voice. I......... I was shocked. "Why did he call?" I thought. "He said he would never talk to me." I remembered Monica describing her recent split with her boyfriend. First thing that passed through my mind was if I will hear the same. I decided to listen. My eyes fell on the TV screen with Humphry Bogart pointing a silly gun at me.

"May be he wants to take revenge on me?"

Я - сплошной позитив! Я - сплошной позитив! Я - сплошной позитив. В моей душе нет места негативным эмоциям! Я излучаю свет! Вокруг меня царят любовь и понимание! Все люди братья и творят только добро! Я приближаюсь к нирване! С каждым биением сердца я всё ближе и ближе! Я спокойна! Температура тела равна температуре воздуха! Температура тела ниже температуры воздуха! Кровь всё медленнее и медленнее движется по моим жилам! НИРВАНА! НИРВАНА

"May be he wants to take revenge on me?" "He can take my cat hostage and ask for ransom!"

"How did you dare to call me?"-she tried speak quietly.

И семь сияний — и одна.

Переливается, мерцает,

Она всецветна — и одна.

Ее хранит, ее венчает

"May be he wants to take revenge on me?" "He can take my cat hostage and ask for ransom!" I thought frantically.

"How did you dare to call me?"- she tried to speak quietly.

A loud gun-firing sound from Bogart set her heart racing wildly.

"May be he wants to take revenge on me?" "He can take my cat hostage and ask for ransom!" I thought frantically.

Oh damned devil!!!Why I should watch this rubbish???

И семь сияний — и одна.

Переливается, мерцает,

Она всецветна — и одна.

Ее хранит, ее венчает

i've switched off the TV and have listened to silence in phone now i distinctly heard his breath...at once the fear was replaced by passion, and i decided to play..!

i got a bullet for u

”Oh damned devil!!!Why I should watch this rubbish???”

I switched off the TV and listened to the silence of the phone. Now I heard his breath distinctly...at once the fear was replaced by passion, and I decided to play..! I went to my little brother’s room to fetch his construction set that bought him for last Christmas.

But then I changed my mind and went to the kitchen to drink a cup of green tea

Изменено пользователем Blessed Woman

И семь сияний — и одна.

Переливается, мерцает,

Она всецветна — и одна.

Ее хранит, ее венчает

I switched off the TV and listened to the silence of the phone. Now I heard his breath distinctly...at once the fear was replaced by passion, and I decided to play..! I went to my little brother’s room to fetch his construction set that bought him for last Christmas. But then I changed my mind and went to the kitchen to drink a cup of green tea. I rummaged through the pantry where we kept the dry food stuff but didn’t find any green teabags left.

Then i left in the street and decide that i still cannot upgrade Server 2000 to Server 2008, becouse i would have to first upgrade the server to 2003 and then to 2008. The end :lol:

xDDD just kidding

Изменено пользователем dcpromo

But if seriously, this text without any meaning

NO ONE compels you to write here.

И семь сияний — и одна.

Переливается, мерцает,

Она всецветна — и одна.

Ее хранит, ее венчает

I switched off the TV and listened to the silence of the phone. Now I heard his breath distinctly...at once the fear was replaced by passion, and I decided to play..! I went to my little brother’s room to fetch his construction set that bought him for last Christmas. But then I changed my mind and went to the kitchen to drink a cup of green tea. I rummaged through the pantry where we kept the dry food stuff but didn’t find any green teabags left.

I was a little bit disappointed and was thinking what should I do now.

И семь сияний — и одна.

Переливается, мерцает,

Она всецветна — и одна.

Ее хранит, ее венчает

But if seriously, this text without any meaning

The fun of it is that each contributor tries to change the direction of the plot and the story dtvelops very spontaneously. The more you write the better taste you will get out of it. Keep trying!

I switched off the TV and listened to the silence of the phone. Now I heard his breath distinctly...at once the fear was replaced by passion, and I decided to play..! I went to my little brother’s room to fetch his construction set that bought him for last Christmas. But then I changed my mind and went to the kitchen to drink a cup of green tea. I rummaged through the pantry where we kept the dry food stuff but didn’t find any green teabags left. I was a little bit disappointed and was thinking what should I do now. Then I went out into the street and decided that I still cannot upgrade Server 2000 to Server 2008, because i would have to first upgrade the server to 2003 and then to 2008. On the opposite side of the street I suddenly I saw a policeman stopping a speeding car.

The fun of it is that each contributor tries to change the direction of the plot and the story dtvelops very spontaneously. The more you write the better taste you will get out of it. Keep trying!

Hm... i'll try...

On the opposite side of the street I suddenly I saw a policeman stopping a speeding car.

I come on* to him and say: "Hi dude, why do you stop him (driver)?"

The car stopped with awful noise. I turned my head looked at the driver and.............

И семь сияний — и одна.

Переливается, мерцает,

Она всецветна — и одна.

Ее хранит, ее венчает

I switched off the TV and listened to the silence of the phone. Now I heard his breath distinctly...at once the fear was replaced by passion, and I decided to play..! I went to my little brother’s room to fetch his construction set that bought him for last Christmas. But then I changed my mind and went to the kitchen to drink a cup of green tea. I rummaged through the pantry where we kept the dry food stuff but didn’t find any green teabags left. I was a little bit disappointed and was thinking what should I do now. Then I went out into the street and decided that I still cannot upgrade Server 2000 to Server 2008, because i would have to first upgrade the server to 2003 and then to 2008. On the opposite side of the street I suddenly I saw a policeman stopping a speeding car. The car stopped with awful noise. I turned my head looked at the driver and............. I saw a grey-haired man wearing glasses who was pointing a gun right at the policeman Humphry Bogart style I saw a few minutes ago on TV.

This is a free-of-curse composition! You can modify it if you want to contribute.

you have not understood joke =/ Do you have to feel the humour?

This is a free-of-curse composition! You can modify it if you want to contribute.

you have not understood joke =/ Do you have to feel the humour?

No, I didn't. Try to use other humor tools. You are welcome to continue.

"Oh damned devil!!!Why I should watch this rubbish???"

I switched off the TV and listened to the silence of the phone. Now I heard his breath distinctly...at once the fear was replaced by passion, and I decided to play..! I went to my little brother's room to fetch his construction set that bought him for last Christmas. But then I changed my mind and went to the kitchen to drink a cup of green tea. I rummaged through the pantry where we kept the dry food stuff but didn't find any green teabags left. I was a little bit disappointed and was thinking what should I do now. Then I went out into the street and decided that I still cannot upgrade Server 2000 to Server 2008, because i would have to first upgrade the server to 2003 and then to 2008. On the opposite side of the street I suddenly I saw a policeman stopping a speeding car. The car stopped with awful noise. I turned my head looked at the driver and............. I saw a grey-haired man wearing glasses who was pointing a gun right at the policeman Humphry Bogart style I saw a few minutes ago on TV.

I have feel fear, then i feel bad yourself , so decide that i must return home and don't leave it at the nearest time

P.S. Read PM, Mistrella

What a crazy day-I thought.

И семь сияний — и одна.

Переливается, мерцает,

Она всецветна — и одна.

Ее хранит, ее венчает

I switched off the TV and listened to the silence of the phone. Now I heard his breath distinctly...at once the fear was replaced by passion, and I decided to play..! I went to my little brother’s room to fetch his construction set that bought him for last Christmas. But then I changed my mind and went to the kitchen to drink a cup of green tea. I rummaged through the pantry where we kept the dry food stuff but didn’t find any green teabags left. I was a little bit disappointed and was thinking what should I do now. Then I went out into the street and decided that I still cannot upgrade Server 2000 to Server 2008, because i would have to first upgrade the server to 2003 and then to 2008. On the opposite side of the street I suddenly I saw a policeman stopping a speeding car. The car stopped with awful noise. I turned my head looked at the driver and............. I saw a grey-haired man wearing glasses who was pointing a gun right at the policeman Humphry Bogart style I saw a few minutes ago on TV. I felt a hang of fear, then I felt sick in the stomach, so I decided that I had to return home and stay there for some time. “What a crazy day!” I thought. I was turning around when from the corner of my eye I noticed a bicycle rolling straight at me.

I switched off the TV and listened to the silence of the phone. Now I heard his breath distinctly...at once the fear was replaced by passion, and I decided to play..! I went to my little brother’s room to fetch his construction set that bought him for last Christmas. But then I changed my mind and went to the kitchen to drink a cup of green tea. I rummaged through the pantry where we kept the dry food stuff but didn’t find any green teabags left. I was a little bit disappointed and was thinking what should I do now. Then I went out into the street and decided that I still cannot upgrade Server 2000 to Server 2008, because i would have to first upgrade the server to 2003 and then to 2008. On the opposite side of the street I suddenly I saw a policeman stopping a speeding car. The car stopped with awful noise. I turned my head looked at the driver and............. I saw a grey-haired man wearing glasses who was pointing a gun right at the policeman Humphry Bogart style I saw a few minutes ago on TV. I felt a hang of fear, then I felt sick in the stomach, so I decided that I had to return home and stay there for some time. “What a crazy day!” I thought. I was turning around when from the corner of my eye I noticed a bicycle rolling straight at me. "Why I am so wretched? At the beginning a car, then a bicycle...Uh... am a real looser" - I thought. At the last moment the bicyclist noticed me an turned the wheel sharply bypassing me.

"Oh damned devil!!!Why I should watch this rubbish???"

I switched off the TV and listened to the silence of the phone. Now I heard his breath distinctly...at once the fear was replaced by passion, and I decided to play..! I went to my little brother's room to fetch his construction set that bought him for last Christmas. But then I changed my mind and went to the kitchen to drink a cup of green tea. I rummaged through the pantry where we kept the dry food stuff but didn't find any green teabags left. I was a little bit disappointed and was thinking what should I do now. Then I went out into the street and decided that I still cannot upgrade Server 2000 to Server 2008, because i would have to first upgrade the server to 2003 and then to 2008. On the opposite side of the street I suddenly I saw a policeman stopping a speeding car. The car stopped with awful noise. I turned my head looked at the driver and............. I saw a grey-haired man wearing glasses who was pointing a gun right at the policeman Humphry Bogart style I saw a few minutes ago on TV. I felt a hang of fear, then I felt sick in the stomach, so I decided that I had to return home and stay there for some time. "What a crazy day!" I thought. I was turning around when from the corner of my eye I noticed a bicycle rolling straight at me. "Why I am so wretched? At the beginning a car, then a bicycle...Uh... am a real looser" - I thought. At the last moment the bicyclist noticed me an turned the wheel sharply bypassing me.

And then he fall down of bicycl and hit hes head,there was loads of blood on the ground and i call to 911

Изменено пользователем Chakalaka