Перейти к содержимому

STORY BUILDING

It was a dark and stormy evening, and I was sitting at home watching television. Suddenly, I heard a phone call. I replied. "Hi, how r u?" - I heard man's voice. I......... I was shocked. "Why did he call?" I thought. "He said he would never talk to me." I remembered Monica describing her recent split with her boyfriend. First thing that passed through my mind was if I will hear the same. I decided to listen. My eyes fell on the TV screen with Humphry Bogart pointing a silly gun at me.

"May be he wants to take revenge on me?" "He can take my cat hostage and ask for ransom!" I thought frantically.

"How did you dare to call me?"- she tried to speak quietly.

A loud gun-firing sound from Bogart set her heart racing wildly.

”Oh damned devil!!!Why I should watch this rubbish???”

I switched off the TV and listened to the silence of the phone. Now I heard his breath distinctly...at once the fear was replaced by passion, and I decided to play..! I went to my little brother’s room to fetch his construction set that bought him for last Christmas. But then I changed my mind and went to the kitchen to drink a cup of green tea. I rummaged through the pantry where we kept the dry food stuff but didn’t find any green teabags left. I was a little bit disappointed and was thinking what should I do now. Then I went out into the street and decided that I still cannot upgrade Server 2000 to Server 2008, because i would have to first upgrade the server to 2003 and then to 2008. On the opposite side of the street I suddenly I saw a policeman stopping a speeding car. The car stopped with awful noise. I turned my head looked at the driver and............. I saw a grey-haired man wearing glasses who was pointing a gun right at the policeman Humphry Bogart style I saw a few minutes ago on TV. I felt a hang of fear, then I felt sick in the stomach, so I decided that I had to return home and stay there for some time. “What a crazy day!” I thought. I was turning around when from the corner of my eye I noticed a bicycle rolling straight at me. "Why I am so wretched? At the beginning a car, then a bicycle...Uh... am a real looser" - I thought. At the last moment the bicyclist noticed me anв turned the wheel bypassing me. And then he fell down from the bicycle and hit his head. A poodle of blood formed on the ground and I had to call to 911.

At the same time, the driver of the car on the other side of the road fired his gun at the policeman who wasn’t fast enough to pull his gun out of the holster to protect himself.

• Ответы 95
  • Created
  • Последний ответ

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I switched off the TV and listened to the silence of the phone. Now I heard his breath distinctly...at once the fear was replaced by passion, and I decided to play..! I went to my little brother’s room to fetch his construction set that bought him for last Christmas. But then I changed my mind and went to the kitchen to drink a cup of green tea. I rummaged through the pantry where we kept the dry food stuff but didn’t find any green teabags left. I was a little bit disappointed and was thinking what should I do now. Then I went out into the street and decided that I still cannot upgrade Server 2000 to Server 2008, because i would have to first upgrade the server to 2003 and then to 2008. On the opposite side of the street I suddenly I saw a policeman stopping a speeding car. The car stopped with awful noise. I turned my head looked at the driver and............. I saw a grey-haired man wearing glasses who was pointing a gun right at the policeman Humphry Bogart style I saw a few minutes ago on TV. I felt a hang of fear, then I felt sick in the stomach, so I decided that I had to return home and stay there for some time. “What a crazy day!” I thought. I was turning around when from the corner of my eye I noticed a bicycle rolling straight at me. "Why I am so wretched? At the beginning a car, then a bicycle...Uh... am a real looser" - I thought. At the last moment the bicyclist noticed me anв turned the wheel bypassing me. And then he fell down from the bicycle and hit his head. A poodle of blood formed on the ground and I had to call to 911.

At the same time, the driver of the car on the other side of the road fired his gun at the policeman who wasn’t fast enough to pull his gun out of the holster to protect himself.

So i thought that is 100% time to call to 911.

It was a dark and stormy evening, and I was sitting at home watching television. Suddenly, I heard a phone call. I replied. "Hi, how r u?" - I heard man's voice. I......... I was shocked. "Why did he call?" I thought. "He said he would never talk to me." I remembered Monica describing her recent split with her boyfriend. First thing that passed through my mind was if I will hear the same. I decided to listen. My eyes fell on the TV screen with Humphry Bogart pointing a silly gun at me.

"May be he wants to take revenge on me?" "He can take my cat hostage and ask for ransom!" I thought frantically.

At the same time, the driver of the car on the other side of the road fired his gun at the policeman who wasn’t fast enough to pull his gun out of the holster to protect himself. It was definitely high time for calling 911. I reached for my cell phone only to see that the battery had run out. I raised my eyes and saw that the murderer of the policeman was staring right at me and his hand with the gun was slowly moving up taking aim of me.

I switched off the TV and listened to the silence of the phone. Now I heard his breath distinctly...at once the fear was replaced by passion, and I decided to play..! I went to my little brother’s room to fetch his construction set that bought him for last Christmas. But then I changed my mind and went to the kitchen to drink a cup of green tea. I rummaged through the pantry where we kept the dry food stuff but didn’t find any green teabags left. I was a little bit disappointed and was thinking what should I do now. Then I went out into the street and decided that I still cannot upgrade Server 2000 to Server 2008, because i would have to first upgrade the server to 2003 and then to 2008. On the opposite side of the street I suddenly I saw a policeman stopping a speeding car. The car stopped with awful noise. I turned my head looked at the driver and............. I saw a grey-haired man wearing glasses who was pointing a gun right at the policeman Humphry Bogart style I saw a few minutes ago on TV. I felt a hang of fear, then I felt sick in the stomach, so I decided that I had to return home and stay there for some time. “What a crazy day!” I thought. I was turning around when from the corner of my eye I noticed a bicycle rolling straight at me. "Why I am so wretched? At the beginning a car, then a bicycle...Uh... am a real looser" - I thought. At the last moment the bicyclist noticed me anв turned the wheel bypassing me. And then he fell down from the bicycle and hit his head. A puddle of blood formed on the ground and I had to call to 911.

At the same time, the driver of the car on the other side of the road fired his gun at the policeman who wasn’t fast enough to pull his gun out of the holster to protect himself. It was definitely high time for calling 911. I reached for my cell phone only to see that the battery had run out. I raised my eyes and saw that the murderer of the policeman was staring right at me and his hand with the gun was slowly moving up taking aim of me. I ran back home and get my dad's Winchester rifle. But when I got into the .rtment I remembered I had wanted to drink a cup of green tea but we had had no teabags left.

I switched off the TV and listened to the silence of the phone. Now I heard his breath distinctly...at once the fear was replaced by passion, and I decided to play..! I went to my little brother’s room to fetch his construction set that bought him for last Christmas. But then I changed my mind and went to the kitchen to drink a cup of green tea. I rummaged through the pantry where we kept the dry food stuff but didn’t find any green teabags left. I was a little bit disappointed and was thinking what should I do now. Then I went out into the street and decided that I still cannot upgrade Server 2000 to Server 2008, because i would have to first upgrade the server to 2003 and then to 2008. On the opposite side of the street I suddenly I saw a policeman stopping a speeding car. The car stopped with awful noise. I turned my head looked at the driver and............. I saw a grey-haired man wearing glasses who was pointing a gun right at the policeman Humphry Bogart style I saw a few minutes ago on TV. I felt a hang of fear, then I felt sick in the stomach, so I decided that I had to return home and stay there for some time. “What a crazy day!” I thought. I was turning around when from the corner of my eye I noticed a bicycle rolling straight at me. "Why I am so wretched? At the beginning a car, then a bicycle...Uh... am a real looser" - I thought. At the last moment the bicyclist noticed me anв turned the wheel bypassing me. And then he fell down from the bicycle and hit his head. A puddle of blood formed on the ground and I had to call to 911.

At the same time, the driver of the car on the other side of the road fired his gun at the policeman who wasn’t fast enough to pull his gun out of the holster to protect himself. It was definitely high time for calling 911. I reached for my cell phone only to see that the battery had run out. I raised my eyes and saw that the murderer of the policeman was staring right at me and his hand with the gun was slowly moving up taking aim of me. I ran back home and get my dads Winchester rifle. But when I got into the .rtment I remembered I had wanted to drink a cup of green tea. Oops... what I had said... I don't like tea really, I prefer coffee! I sat down on the sofa to think about it and suddenly fell asleep.

At the same time, the driver of the car on the other side of the road fired his gun at the policeman who wasn’t fast enough to pull his gun out of the holster to protect himself. It was definitely high time for calling 911. I reached for my cell phone only to see that the battery had run out. I raised my eyes and saw that the murderer of the policeman was staring right at me and his hand with the gun was slowly moving up taking aim of me. I ran back home and get my dads Winchester rifle. But when I got into the .rtment I remembered I had wanted to drink a cup of green tea. Oops... what I had said... I don't like tea really, I prefer coffee! I sat down on the sofa to think about it and suddenly fell asleep. And when I woke up I realised that I really had had weird day yester- Or maybe I had dreamed all about it!

At the same time, the driver of the car on the other side of the road fired his gun at the policeman who wasn’t fast enough to pull his gun out of the holster to protect himself. It was definitely high time for calling 911. I reached for my cell phone only to see that the battery had run out. I raised my eyes and saw that the murderer of the policeman was staring right at me and his hand with the gun was slowly moving up taking aim of me. I ran back home and get my dads Winchester rifle. But when I got into the .rtment I remembered I had wanted to drink a cup of green tea. Oops... what I had said... I don't like tea really, I prefer coffee! I sat down on the sofa to think about it and suddenly fell asleep. And when I woke up I realised that I really had had weird day yester- Or maybe I had dreamed all about it! And I said to myself “just beat it! I need to get a glass of red wine and listen to some chill out music. With this thought I drifted off to sleep again.

At the same time, the driver of the car on the other side of the road fired his gun at the policeman who wasn’t fast enough to pull his gun out of the holster to protect himself. It was definitely high time for calling 911. I reached for my cell phone only to see that the battery had run out. I raised my eyes and saw that the murderer of the policeman was staring right at me and his hand with the gun was slowly moving up taking aim of me. I ran back home and get my dads Winchester rifle. But when I got into the .rtment I remembered I had wanted to drink a cup of green tea. Oops... what I had said... I don't like tea really, I prefer coffee! I sat down on the sofa to think about it and suddenly fell asleep. And when I woke up I realised that I really had had weird day yester- Or maybe I had dreamed all about it! And I said to myself “just beat it! I need to get a glass of red wine and listen to some chill out music. With this thought I drifted off to sleep again. I woke up at about 4 clock in the morning because I heard some noise downstairs. I sat up in bed and thought if it was my mother who also had a key to my .rtment and wondered what day it was.

At the same time, the driver of the car on the other side of the road fired his gun at the policeman who wasn’t fast enough to pull his gun out of the holster to protect himself. It was definitely high time for calling 911. I reached for my cell phone only to see that the battery had run out. I raised my eyes and saw that the murderer of the policeman was staring right at me and his hand with the gun was slowly moving up taking aim of me. I ran back home and get my dads Winchester rifle. But when I got into the .rtment I remembered I had wanted to drink a cup of green tea. Oops... what I had said... I don't like tea really, I prefer coffee! I sat down on the sofa to think about it and suddenly fell asleep. And when I woke up I realised that I really had had weird day yester- Or maybe I had dreamed all about it! And I said to myself “just beat it! I need to get a glass of red wine and listen to some chill out music. With this thought I drifted off to sleep again. I woke up at about 4 clock in the morning because I heard some noise downstairs. I sat up in bed and thought if it was my mother who also had a key to my .rtment and wondered what day it was. I decided that it would be romantic to visit my girlfriends. So I spent quite some time trying to remember which of them I had been nice enough with in order not to get cursed or yelled at, as was my usual situation with them.

All the sudden the group of young people appeared on the street. I glanced..............

В ней фиолетовость и алость,

В ней кровь и золото вина,

То изумрудность, то опалость...

И семь сияний — и одна.

Переливается, мерцает,

Она всецветна — и одна.

Ее хранит, ее венчает

Святым единством — белизна.

At the same time, the driver of the car on the other side of the road fired his gun at the policeman who wasn’t fast enough to pull his gun out of the holster to protect himself. It was definitely high time for calling 911. I reached for my cell phone only to see that the battery had run out. I raised my eyes and saw that the murderer of the policeman was staring right at me and his hand with the gun was slowly moving up taking aim of me. I ran back home and get my dads Winchester rifle. But when I got into the .rtment I remembered I had wanted to drink a cup of green tea. Oops... what I had said... I don't like tea really, I prefer coffee! I sat down on the sofa to think about it and suddenly fell asleep. And when I woke up I realised that I really had had weird day yester- Or maybe I had dreamed all about it! And I said to myself “just beat it! I need to get a glass of red wine and listen to some chill out music. With this thought I drifted off to sleep again. I woke up at about 4 clock in the morning because I heard some noise downstairs. I sat up in bed and thought if it was my mother who also had a key to my .rtment and wondered what day it was. I decided that it would be romantic to visit my girlfriends. So I spent quite some time trying to remember which of them I had been nice enough with in order not to get cursed or yelled at, as was my usual situation with them.

All of a sudden, a group of young people appeared on the street. I glanced out the window and saw a young man of about 22 wearing a white baseball cap heading the pack of youngsters and holding up a banner with a green circle drawn on it.

All of a sudden, a group of young people appeared on the street. I glanced out the window and saw a young man of about 22 wearing a white baseball cap heading the pack of youngsters and holding up a banner with a green circle drawn on it.

All of a sudden, a group of young people appeared on the street. I glanced out the window and saw a young man of about 22 wearing a white baseball cap heading the pack of youngsters and holding up a banner with a green circle drawn on it. I thought: "If this is paradise, I have to hurry up!” I tried to shout out to the crowd to wait for me but they had already disappeared around the corner.

• 2 weeks later...

I stood and hesitated for a moment.

И семь сияний — и одна.

Переливается, мерцает,

Она всецветна — и одна.

Ее хранит, ее венчает

All of a sudden, a group of young people appeared on the street. I glanced out the window and saw a young man of about 22 wearing a white baseball cap heading the pack of youngsters and holding up a banner with a green circle drawn on it. I thought: "If this is paradise, I have to hurry up!” I tried to shout out to the crowd to wait for me but they had already disappeared around the corner. I stood hesitating for a moment. Then I grabbed my jacket and ran out of the house to chase the campaigners.

• 3 weeks later...

All the sudden when I joined them I found out that they are scared.

<font color="#008000"><u><i><font face="Comic Sans MS"><font size="3"><b>Blessy forever) </b></font></font></i></u></font>

All of a sudden, a group of young people appeared on the street. I glanced out the window and saw a young man of about 22 wearing a white baseball cap heading the pack of youngsters and holding up a banner with a green circle drawn on it. I thought: "If this is paradise, I have to hurry up!” I tried to shout out to the crowd to wait for me but they had already disappeared around the corner. I stood hesitating for a moment. Then I grabbed my jacket and ran out of the house to chase the campaigners. All the sudden when I joined them I found out that they were scared. They started to yell all at once and push me away as if they didn’t want me to join them.

I thought that may be to escape from there is the best solution.So....

<font color="#008000"><u><i><font face="Comic Sans MS"><font size="3"><b>Blessy forever) </b></font></font></i></u></font>

All of a sudden, a group of young people appeared on the street. I glanced out the window and saw a young man of about 22 wearing a white baseball cap heading the pack of youngsters and holding up a banner with a green circle drawn on it. I thought: "If this is paradise, I have to hurry up!” I tried to shout out to the crowd to wait for me but they had already disappeared around the corner. I stood hesitating for a moment. Then I grabbed my jacket and ran out of the house to chase the campaigners. All the sudden when I joined them I found out that they were scared. They started to gesture frantically waving me away as if they didn’t want me to join them. I thought that may be to escape from there was the best solution. So I turned round sharply but tripped over and fell down right on my stomach.

I immediately got up and opened my bag, looking for my mirror.".....

All of a sudden, a group of young people appeared on the street. I glanced out the window and saw a young man of about 22 wearing a white baseball cap heading the pack of youngsters and holding up a banner with a green circle drawn on it. I thought: "If this is paradise, I have to hurry up!” I tried to shout out to the crowd to wait for me but they had already disappeared around the corner. I stood hesitating for a moment. Then I grabbed my jacket and ran out of the house to chase the campaigners. All the sudden when I joined them I found out that they were scared. They started to gesture frantically waving me away as if they didn’t want me to join them. I thought that may be to escape from there was the best solution. So I turned round sharply but tripped over and fell down right on my stomach. I immediately got up and opened my bag, looking for my mirror." I rummaged through my bag but there was no mirror, in fact, even my wallet was missing.

And I desperately screamed. And to my surprise I found out that instead of screaming I am singing" Yesterday"....

И семь сияний — и одна.

Переливается, мерцает,

Она всецветна — и одна.

Ее хранит, ее венчает

All of a sudden, a group of young people appeared on the street. I glanced out the window and saw a young man of about 22 wearing a white baseball cap heading the pack of youngsters and holding up a banner with a green circle drawn on it. I thought: "If this is paradise, I have to hurry up!” I tried to shout out to the crowd to wait for me but they had already disappeared around the corner. I stood hesitating for a moment. Then I grabbed my jacket and ran out of the house to chase the campaigners. All the sudden when I joined them I found out that they were scared. They started to gesture frantically waving me away as if they didn’t want me to join them. I thought that may be to escape from there was the best solution. So I turned round sharply but tripped over and fell down right on my stomach. I immediately got up and opened my bag, looking for my mirror." I rummaged through my bag but there was no mirror, in fact, even my wallet was missing. And I screamed desperately. And to my surprise I found out that instead of screaming I am singing" Yesterday".... At first I sang softly and nervously but then my voice became louder and louder until I was practically shouting it into the air.

:punk: This is exactly what I was keeping in mind all the way! Unexpected and funny turns of the plot. Thank you!

u r welcome so I continue)))))))))

Uh, that is why the others stared at me...

И семь сияний — и одна.

Переливается, мерцает,

Она всецветна — и одна.

Ее хранит, ее венчает