Перейти к содержимому

Creation

Гость shatilovatanya

Dear friends in the Christ. I develop the extensive program in scientific - religious area. However I can not offer her(it) to any certain institute as the global approach here is necessary. Despite of complexity of tasks in view this program is easily feasible and will not demand the big expenses. That is why I ask all interested persons of the help in definition with a workplace and sponsoring. The program consists in the following: 1. Precepts of the Old Testament are reflected in physiology of growth and development of animals and plants. 2. Interposition of the moon and the sun on a sky plays the basic role in formation of kinds of animals and plants. 3. The tree of life exists. It is submitted by a grade of a grapes which satisfies to 613 precepts of the Old Testament. 4. The technique of testing Bogoizbrannosti on chromosomes of the person is developed. 5. The biological concept of creation of the world is offered. A little about itself: to me 43 years, the biologist, the candidate of agricultural sciences . Now I work as the yard keeper :gizildish:

Dear friends in the Christ. I develop the extensive program in scientific - religious area. However I can not offer her(it) to any certain institute as the global approach here is necessary. Despite of complexity of tasks in view this program is easily feasible and will not demand the big expenses. That is why I ask all interested persons of the help in definition with a workplace and sponsoring. The program consists in the following: 1. Precepts of the Old Testament are reflected in physiology of growth and development of animals and plants. 2. Interposition of the moon and the sun on a sky plays the basic role in formation of kinds of animals and plants. 3. The tree of life exists. It is submitted by a grade of a grapes which satisfies to 613 precepts of the Old Testament. 4. The technique of testing Bogoizbrannosti on chromosomes of the person is developed. 5. The biological concept of creation of the world is offered. A little about itself: to me 43 years, the biologist, the candidate of agricultural sciences . Now I work as the yard keeper  :gizildish:

O4en seryoznoye delo.

Perevod plzz