Перейти к содержимому

For U Only

^Nimfa

I'm writing this at the peak of an emotional moment, so things may come out in ways that no one would understand except me. I can't be just sitting here hanging, not knowing whether tomorrow will look up or down. Next weekend....the next few weekends. Reaching out for you and you barely brushing against my hope leaves me in a place where there's nothing I can do. All I'm wanting is you....but you're holding that in a place that I can't get to, no matter how forward I am. I can't have this all the time. I can't sit at home and hope that maybe, just maybe, you'll give some of my hope reason and spend time with me. I don't want to have to build my schedule around you. I will--I do....but it hurts to know that no matter what, it won't go both ways. I don't know if maybe you just need to grow up, get past this stage in your life where the people that care about you most are just toys for you to play with and pull back and forth like marionettes on their strings. Maybe you don't understand that I have done what you do....manipulating the minds of others to keep them exactly where you want them is something I'm incredible at--almost as good as you. However I can turn mine on and off, allowing me to get close to someone if need be. You don't seem to have this ability. You think I don't understand how these games work....you're very wrong. Now it's time for me to be getting to bed, so I'm going to give you something to think about. An ultimatum, if you will. I am an amazing girlfriend. I care about the person I'm with like no other and I can/will treat them like a god. However, I cannot do this anymore. Instead of being a goddess, as I should be mutually treated, I'm a servant. If you would like to continue to be treated well, in a straightforward relationship, then you have that at your fingertips. If that isn't what you want, then please, care about me for just one second, and let me know.... :gizildish:

Нимфа, вы великолпно пишете - Instead of being a goddess, as I should be mutually treated, I'm a servant.

Эта строка просто потрясает.

Служите только себе и Господу нашему, а всё остальное пустяки...

God bless you dear.

:gizildish:

gettin' jiggy

Let me do some assumptions. To all appearance you are

falling in love or it may be some illusion of love. Also you have habit to not lose. Since you use a new nick, you do noy want the person you write it to know who is you. May be he have never seen you, he does not anything about you. How you can expect to get the answer from him. Really the situation is very strange. Anyway, I wish you the best.