Перейти к содержимому

Men are better than women at...

MEN AND WOMEN

Decide on whether men or women are better at these things. Try to give real-life examples.

1. telling jokes

2. driving

3. reading a map

4. apologizing

5. organizing a party

6. tidying

7. cooking

8. telling lies

your own suggestions

1) men

2) men

3) men

4) women

5) women

6) women

7) women

8) women

Люди не учатся, не меняются, а ты смог… Ты — урод! (с)

Владелец мира, царь Судьбы и Чести.

1. telling jokes men

2. driving women,more careful

3. reading a map men

4. apologizing m&w

5. organizing a party women,coz smart

6. tidying -women

7. cooking -men,coz the best chef are males

8. telling lies-men

1. telling jokes men

2. driving women,more careful

3. reading a map men

4. apologizing m&w

5. organizing a party women,coz smart

6. tidying -women

7. cooking -men,coz the best chef are males

8. telling lies-men

Can you say why? Give real-life examples.

MEN AND WOMEN

Decide on whether men or women are better at these things. Try to give real-life examples.

1. telling jokes

2. driving

3. reading a map

4. apologizing

5. organizing a party

6. tidying

7. cooking

8. telling lies

your own suggestions

1. For sure men are better

2. Depends on which case you mean: men are driving faster than women. But, for somebody priority is safety. So, it is quite spountanious part.

3. That is more than sure - MEN... But, they for sure need help of women in some issues :)

4. Both: this doesn't depends from sex of person. It mostly depends from character

5. Well, my answer will be MEN. Why? because, men are able to drink more than women. Party without alcohol - this is wedding without music (i am more than sure that, some peopl will disagree with me). Anotomy of men is simple: he can drink more and this makes him to move more during party. He is controlling at the same. :) For example, if there is any conflict during party, only men are able to solve it. Ok, not all.. but quite enough cases.

And opinion of miss_kiss about quite reducilous! Namely, women are smart. Nobody can say and prove which sex is more smart. Men are better on one thing, women on other. But, to be honest, in our forum this is truth: nobody can organize party better than miss_kiss! I was in many parties in this forum, but best ones were organized by Ulker :)

6. Women. Why? because, they have more patience!

7. MEN!!!!!! this is rule :)

8. Both. This is character depends from person, not from sex.

i would add few more:

Football: MEN... women are making this sport really ugly.

Chess: MEN... Men are better in technical staf

Volleyball: WOMEN... Azerrail rocks! :P

Sniper: WOMEN... i remember, when i was in military games during school our coach said (i was in school team) that best snipers are, because their hands are not trembling when they are fixing target. This was true. In our team was one girl. From 3 chances she were scoring 30 (maximum). She had a lot of certificates "Best sniper".

Взятка - это "компенсация" за слабость человека.

А.Захиди

Тема "Что Вы думаете о юзере Breaker?

MEN AND WOMEN

1. telling jokes

2. driving

3. reading a map

4. apologizing

5. organizing a party

6. tidying

7. cooking

8. telling lies

your own suggestions

1. For sure men are better

2. Depends on which case you mean: men are driving faster than women. But, for somebody priority is safety. So, it is quite spountanious part.

3. That is more than sure - MEN... But, they for sure need help of women in some issues :)

4. Both: this doesn't depends from sex of person. It mostly depends from character

5. Well, my answer will be MEN. Why? because, men are able to drink more than women. Party without alcohol - this is wedding without music (i am more than sure that, some peopl will disagree with me). Anotomy of men is simple: he can drink more and this makes him to move more during party. He is controlling at the same. :) For example, if there is any conflict during party, only men are able to solve it. Ok, not all.. but quite enough cases.

And opinion of miss_kiss about quite reducilous! Namely, women are smart. Nobody can say and prove which sex is more smart. Men are better on one thing, women on other. But, to be honest, in our forum this is truth: nobody can organize party better than miss_kiss! I was in many parties in this forum, but best ones were organized by Ulker :)

6. Women. Why? because, they have more patience!

7. MEN!!!!!! this is rule :)

8. Both. This is character depends from person, not from sex.

i would add few more:

Football: MEN... women are making this sport really ugly.

Chess: MEN... Men are better in technical staf

Volleyball: WOMEN... Azerrail rocks! :P

Sniper: WOMEN... i remember, when i was in military games during school our coach said (i was in school team) that best snipers are, because their hands are not trembling when they are fixing target. This was true. In our team was one girl. From 3 chances she were scoring 30 (maximum). She had a lot of certificates "Best sniper".

Wow! Awesome examples!

MEN AND WOMEN

1. telling jokes

2. driving

3. reading a map

4. apologizing

5. organizing a party

6. tidying

7. cooking

8. telling lies

your own suggestions

I thank everybody who wants to share his/her ideas. If you ask me how to answer, vy own answers to these ideas would be somehting like this:

1. Men are generally better at telling jokes. The number of the most popular male comedians is greater than that of female ones.

2. Men are considered to be better at driving becaise they have a quicker reaction and a sense of competition that women lack. But women are more careful and rule-abiding drivers and they get into accidents less than men but men don't like to admit that.

3. Both men and women are good or bad at telling a map. This does not depend on the sex. In films you can see policemen and policewomen bent over a map trying to track a criminal. There are as many geography female teachers as there are male ones.

4. Men are better at apologizing. Women train men to apologize to allow them to get what they want. The process of apologizing is perfected since men are young boys. It is the easiest way for a male to get a girl back after a cheat.

5. Both men and women are good at organizing a party. However, men do the orchestration work and women do the hardest minute part. In Azeri families men do the food shopping and women think of the menu and cook and lay the table.

6. Women are better at tidying. They keep the house tidy and look tidy. Example: my mother is tidier than my father.

7. Women are better cooks at home, but the best and the most famous restaurant chefs are men. There are no women chefs in Baku restaurants.

8. Both men are better than women at telling lies. The best part of the orld literature and films have the intrugue of the plot based on how men cheat women or lie to the mafia. it is men who write books about women's lies so that men can read them and think that women are liers.

Please continue to express your thoughts and practice your English.