Перейти к содержимому

Conversation Club

))))))) Laughing out loudly to the absence of an opportunity to celebrate holiday ! )) Never mind, `cause it will be prolonged for the next week, as I suppose. )) Appreciate your nice humour. Keep smile)

2289.jpeg

Greetings,

:loool: )

* Best regards,

© Gulinha*

• Ответы 289
  • Created
  • Последний ответ

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice picture but not in my scope

do you have (I'm sure you do) anything related to a pipelines in a desert???

куплю машину времени......возможен бартер ;)

What exactly do you mean? Pictures with pipelines or may be themselves? :D

If you mean the first one, of course, I do. )) If the 2nd - unfortunately, not yet. ))

00000001063.jpg

20061017_98.jpg

:flower: )

* Best regards,

© Gulinha*

What if we create new topic where will post pictures related to Oil and Gas and have kind of sub-forum for all guys working in this massive industry???

I remember the time before hacker’s attack when we had something similar

The Soursop Fruit

The Sour Sop or the fruit from the graviola tree is a miraculous natural cancer cell killer

*10,000 times stronger than Chemo*.

Why are we not aware of this? Its because some big corporation want to make back their money spent on years of research by trying to make a synthetic version of it for sale.

So, since you know it now you can help a friend in need by letting him know or just drink some sour sop juice yourself as prevention from time to time. The taste is not bad after all. It’s completely natural and definitely has no side effects. If you have the space, plant one in your garden. The other parts of the tree are also useful.

The next time you have a fruit juice, ask for a sour sop.

How many people died in vain while this billion-dollar drug maker concealed the secret of the miraculous Graviola tree? This tree is low and is called graviola in Brazil, guanabana in Spanish and has t he uninspiring name "soursop" in English. The fruit is very large and the subacid sweet white pulp is eaten out of hand or, more commonly, used to make fruit drinks, sherbets and such.

The principal interest in this plant is because of its strong anti-cancer effects. Although it is effective for a number of medical conditions, it is its anti tumor effect that is of most interest. This plant is a proven cancer remedy for cancers of all types.

Besides being a cancer remedy, graviola is a broad spectrum antimicrobial agent for both bacterial and fungal infections, is effective against internal parasites and worms, lowers high blood pressure and is used for depression, stress and nervous disorders.

If there ever was a single example that makes it dramatically clear why the existence of Health Sciences Institute is so vital to Americans like you, it's the incredible story behind the Graviola tree.

The truth is stunningly simple: Deep within the Amazon R ainforest grows a tree that could literally revolutionize what you, your doctor, and the rest of the world thinks about cancer treatment and chances of survival. The future has never looked more promising.

Research shows that with extracts from this miraculous tree it now may be possible to:

* Attack cancer safely and effectively with an all-natural therapy that does not cause extreme nausea, weight loss and hair loss

* Protect your immune system and avoid deadly infections

* Feel stronger and healthier throughout the course of the treatment

* Boost your energy and improve your outlook on life

The source of this information is just as stunning: It comes from one of America 's largest drug manufacturers, the fruit of over 20 laboratory tests conducted since the 1970's! What those tests revealed was nothing short of mind numbing... Extracts from the tree were shown to:

* Effectively target and kill malignant cells in 12 types of cancer, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreatic cancer..

* The tree compounds proved to be up to 10,000 times stronger in slowing the growth of cancer cells than Adriamycin, a commonly used chemotherapeutic drug!

* What's more, unlike chemotherapy, the compound extracted from the Graviolatree selectivelyhunts down and kills only cancer cells. It does not harm healthy cells!

The amazing anti-cancer properties of the Graviola tree have been extensively researched--so why haven't you heard anything about it? If Graviola extract is as half as promising as it appears to be--why doesn't every single oncologist at every major hospital insist on using it on all his or her patients?

The spine-chilling answer illustrates just how easily our health--and for many, our very lives(!)--are controlled by money and power.

Graviola--the plant that worked too well

One of America 's biggest billion-dollar drug makers began a search for a cancer c ure and their research centered on Graviola, a legendary healing tree from the Amazon Rainforest.

Various parts of the Graviola tree--including the bark, leaves, roots, fruit and fruit-seeds--have been used for centuries by medicine men and native Indians in South America to treat heart disease, asthma, liver problems and arthritis. Going on very little documented scientific evidence, the company poured money and resources into testing the tree's anti-cancerous properties--and were shocked by the results. Graviola proved itself to be a cancer-killing dynamo.

But that's where the Graviola story nearly ended.

The company had one huge problem with the Graviola tree--it's completely natural, and so, under federal law, not patentable. There's no way to make serious profits from it.

It turns out the drug company invested nearly seven years trying to synthesize two of the Graviola tree's most powerful anti-cancer ingredients. If they could isolate and pro duce man-made clones of what makes the Graviolaso potent, they'd be able to patent it and make their money back. Alas, they hit a brick wall. The original simply could not be replicated. There was no way the company could protect its profits--or even make back the millions it poured into research.

As the dream of huge profits evaporated, their testing on Graviola came to a screeching halt. Even worse, the company shelved the entire project and chose not to publish the findings of its research!

Luckily, however, there was one scientist from the Graviola research team whose conscience wouldn't let him see such atrocity committed. Risking his career, he contacted a company that's dedicated to harvesting medical plants from the Amazon Rainforest and blew the whistle.

Miracle unleashed

When researchers at the Health Sciences Institute were alerted to the news of Graviola, they began tracking the research done on the cancer-killing tree. Evidence of the asto unding effectiveness of Graviola--and its shocking cover-up--came in fast and furious....

....The National Cancer Institute performed the first scientific research in 1976. The results showed that Graviola's "leaves and stems were found effective in attacking and destroying malignant cells." Inexplicably, the results were published in an internal report and never released to the public...

...Since 1976, Graviola has proven to be an immensely potent cancer killer in 20 independent laboratory tests, yet no double-blind clinical trials--the typical benchmark mainstream doctors and journals use to judge a treatment's value--were ever initiated...

....A study published in the Journal of Natural Products, following a recent study conducted at Catholic University of South Korea stated that one chemical in Graviola was found to selectively kill colon cancer cells at "10,000 times the potency of (the commonly used chemotherapy drug) Adriamycin..."

....The m ost significant part of the Catholic University of South Korea report is that Graviola was shown to selectively target the cancer cells, leaving healthy cells untouched. Unlike chemotherapy, which indiscriminately targets all actively reproducing cells (such as stomach and hair cells), causing the often devastating side effects of nausea and hair loss in cancer patients.

...A study at Purdue University recently found that leaves from the Graviolatree killed cancer cells among six human cell lines and were

especially effective against prostate, pancreatic and lung cancers... Seven years of silence broken--it's finally here!

A limited supply of Graviola extract, grown and harvested by indigenous people in Brazil , is finally available in America .

The full Graviola Story--including where you can get it and how to use

it--is included in Beyond Chemotherapy: New Cancer Killers, Safe as Mother's

Milk, a Health Sciences Institute FREE special bonus rep ort on natural

substances that will effectively revolutionize the fight against cancer.

This crucial report (along with five more FREE reports) is yours ABSOLUTELY

FREE with a new membership to the Health Sciences Institute. It's just one

example of how absolutely vital each report from the Institute can be to

your life and those of your loved ones.

>From breakthrough cancer and heart research and revolutionary Amazon

Rainforest herbology to world-leading anti-aging research and nutritional

medicine, every monthly Health Sciences Institute Member's Alert puts in

your hands today cures the rest of America --including your own

doctor(!)--is

likely to find out only ten years from now.

www.oncologists.webhop.org/graviola-tree-cure-cancer.asp

What if we create new topic where will post pictures related to Oil and Gas and have kind of sub-forum for all guys working in this massive industry???

I remember the time before hacker’s attack when we had something similar

- Hello, Oilman. )) How you doing?) Hope evrth`s ok with you. )) Well, it`s good idea! As I suppose in our Forum there are a lot of people borrowed in Oil & Gas industry. That`s why we must have something like this. Completely support - great idea. But wait a minute. In which section of our Forum we shall create it? Probably, right here? :D Or may be in *Job* section? I think the *Club of traveller* will be the best for a such info. How you find it, my friend? ))

Take care about yourself and especially about your nice soul at any place you live & work. May God bless all Oilmen ! :novruz:

x_61799e41.jpg

x_1eaff10f.jpg

x_df8ad0ef.jpg

Best Regards from loving Oil & Gaz east girl) :flower: )

Изменено пользователем Gulinha*

* Best regards,

© Gulinha*

Hello Guli (don't you mind if I call you such way) ???

Well I had a long and difficult day due to some meetings with 'top' guys from our project.

Recent problems were the topic in agenda and I was presenting new diversion in our strategy as newcomer )))

Anyway it's all behind now and I'm very happy that nobody will bother me next 3 months)))

Thanks to bp..that was really very useful school to me.

We need to invite West, as he was the one initiating that topic at the forum.

I'm not sure that Conversation Club is the right place as may have people who isn't very familiar with English or who might ask some questions on the industry we work in.

Трудоустройство probably is the proper location.

Wish you luck and waiting for a funny stories from you side.

All the best

Oillady )))

Good evening, amigo ! ))

Call me as you want. As the russian national proverb says: call me a pot just don`t put me to furnace. :stariy:

To be honest «Guli»`s my favourite reference)

Easy days in your work are simply impossible. )) BTW, I don`t trust in easy money. ;) So we shall be strong and any mountains and walls will fall under our diligence and purposefulness ! ))

You are absolutely right. West is one of the most famous) employee and we should invite him to our Oil-club. )) But not only this guy, `cause we also have young and advanced Kappo. )) We both work in the same company. Fortunately we are not alone in our cares & problems. )))))))

Oil Lady? Wow, I`m lovin` it) Thanks for a compliment. To become Oil Queen, I`m ready to work hard like

the black guy on the Brazilian plantation. :coffee: Through thorns to Stars©) Appreciate you for care.

Really pleasant to communicate with sincere, clever and kind person. Press your hand, friend. Keep in touch)

004-033s.jpg

115421_image_large.jpg

With the best wiches to you & your colleagues),

Oil Lady©) :dancep6: )

* Best regards,

© Gulinha*

• 1 month later...
A Short Neurological Test

1- Find the C below.. Please do not use any cursor help.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOC here is!!!OOOOOOOOOOO

2- If you already found the C, now find the 6 below.

6 here is!!!!9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

3 - Now find the N below. It's a little more difficult.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMM I've found it

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

This is NOT a joke. If you were able to pass these 3 tests, you can cancel your annual visit to your neurologist. Your brain is great

Thnx for such test...please put one more if you have...

11_24b_495A8BD0_RmoemuPsCastxU_4.gif

What the hell is going on up there ?

Изменено пользователем Сладкий Яд

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
News? Yankees won the World Series. I'm sure you're interested...oh and I hate Applied Calculus...lol

- Вот мой секрет, он очень прост: зорко одно лишь сердце. Самого главного глазами не увидишь.

- Самого главного глазами не увидишь,- повторил Маленький Принц, чтоб лучше запомнить.

- Люди забыли истину,- сказал Лис,- но ты не забывай: ты навсегда в ответе за всех, кого приручил. Ты в ответе за твою розу.

- Я в ответе за свою розу...- повторил Маленький Принц, чтобы лучше запомнить. (с)

Антуан де Сент-Экзюпери "Маленький Принц"

Баку,а ты любовь моя первая...

Да пребудет со мной мир и большая шоколадка! (с)...)

lock the door, leave the world outside...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

Im new here. I would like to teach English online but Ive never done it before. I would be interested in giving a few short conversation or vocabulary classes to anyone who wants to practice their English.

If you are interested write me a message here and well get in touch...

Too lazy to set a custom title hedonism 3

Hi all

Im new here. I would like to teach English online but Ive never done it before. I would be interested in giving a few short conversation or vocabulary classes to anyone who wants to practice their English.

Are you serious? :gizildish:

Была на выставке гадюк. Вернулась с медалью и грамотой.

А переведите мне пожалуйста такую петрушку:

как-то.. "кот царапается, но все равно я его люблю".

Все предложение можно не переводить, интересует связка "все равно" в значении "несмотря на это, все же".

despite this?

Не ищу легких путей...

Темныш, вариантов может быть несколько и каждый будет в тему. :)

My cat is sctratching, at the same time I love him.

My cat is scratching, despite this I love him.

My cat is scratching, nevertheless I love him.

Bonus:

... but I still love him)

* I think so. :yemishbash:

* Best regards,

© Gulinha*

Темныш, вариантов может быть несколько и каждый будет в тему. :)

My cat is sctratching, at the same time I love him.

My cat is scratching, despite this I love him.

My cat is scratching, nevertheless I love him.

Bonus:

... but I still love him)

* I think so. :yemishbash:

Отлично, Гюля. Ты дала все возможные вариаты :kiss:

Я бы лично выбрала бы бонус. Тем более, когда разговор о котЕ=)

В любом случае надо рассамтривать в контексте.

А кстати, где наш юзер, предлагавший услуги сенсея?=)

Отлично, Гюля. Ты дала все возможные вариаты :kiss:

А кстати, где наш юзер, предлагавший услуги сенсея?=)

- Спасибо, Интересно-ханум;) Мне, кстати, тоже бонус) кажется наиболее подходящим в данном контексте. 10х. :flowers1:

А что за юзер такой?) Вероятно, я не в теме. =)

x_f0c4b49f.jpg

* Best regards,

© Gulinha*

Hi all

FYI :D

- Appreciate u, Interesting Lady)

Probably, this guy an outstanding teacher and we should be more modest? :D

* Best regards,

© Gulinha*

- Appreciate u, Interesting Lady)

Probably, this guy an outstanding teacher and we should be more modest? :D

Or, probably he (she) is waiting for more interesting request in details :loool:

Все уже сказано...)

А переведите мне пожалуйста такую петрушку:

как-то.. "кот царапается, но все равно я его люблю".

Все предложение можно не переводить, интересует связка "все равно" в значении "несмотря на это, все же".

despite this?

despite this - too complicated,most of people in Canada and US wont understand you,

much better to use - anyway,anyhow or however

“JE ME SOUVIENS” Я ПОМНЮ

despite this - too complicated, most of people in Canada and US wont understand you,

much better to use - anyway,anyhow or however

- To be honest, absolutely agree)

P.S. Adore american english. :D

* Best regards,

© Gulinha*

• 4 weeks later...
News? Yankees won the World Series. I'm sure you're interested...oh and I hate Applied Calculus...lol

Not a real fan of that, sorry. :P

Calculus is fun from time to time. Don't hate it, try to love it. )))

• 4 months later...

For those who are interested in hearing a lecture delivered by a native British speaker followed by a general discussion, I am pleased to paste here the announcement of the upcoming function as it came to me from the sender. Sorry for the last-minute notice.

Dear All

Our next History Club session will be as follows:

Time: 6.45 PM for 7.00 PM

Date: 20 May (Thursday)

Place: Western University (near Baku Soviet metro), 1st floor conference room

Topic: The Ransom Business in 16th Ceentury Europe

Speaker: Alum Bati.

Price: Free

The talk is open to all.

If you would like to give a talk, please let me know. If you know of anyone who might be interested in attending or giving a talk, or if you would like your name removed from the circulation list, please also let me know.

The History Club is open to anyone who is truly interested in history of any kind. I look forward to seeing you.

Alum

RSVP: alumbati@hotmail.com

• 6 months later...

Annoucement from Alum Bati:

"We have a very special History Club session coming up:

Time: 6.45 PM

Date: 9 December (Thursday)

Place: Western University (near Baku Soviet metro), 1st floor conference room

Topic: 'Ali and Nino – New Research into its Authorship'

Speaker: Betty Blair

Betty Blair has a Masters degree in Folklore from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). She is the Founding Editor of Azerbaijan International, which has been in print since 1993. In addition to managing the production of Azerbaijan International, Betty has produced four issues of the magazine on Azerbaijani Literature in English and another on the Discovery and Deciphering of the Caucasian Albanian script with Dr. Zaza Aleksidze.

Copies of the 370pp lavishly illustrated special edition of Azerbaijan International, which examines the evidence for the authorship of Ali and Nino, will be available for purchase. Copies will be available in English and Azerbaijani-language editions.

The talk is open to all. As a big turnout is expected, please RSVP: alumbati@hotmail.com

• 1 month later...