Перейти к содержимому

Who Is God

sena

what is god. god is universe.created by man to fear for something.god & universe. there is nothing like that. your parents are both. believe in it,you will get what you want.

god created parents because he cannot be there. a virtuality i suppose. so the parents. am i right.

life without them is a waste. it is a dustbin with toooooooooo much of dirt.

be happy & give respect & take care of them.

dont talk about god. if you want to do something for god take care of your parents.

what is god. god is universe.created by man to fear for something.god & universe. .

Darling,

Are you ok??? Do I get you correct?? Do you really mean God is created by humans???

Come on! You don't mean it, I hope... Assure me I am wrong, please. Otherwise I would take you for atheist...

As to the rest, actually, you are right. Parents are of much consequence to us. But we should not forget our Superior Father.

Truly,

Rose Luxemburg :gizildish:

what is god. god is universe.created by man to fear for something.god & universe. there is nothing like that. your parents are both. believe in it,you will get what you want.

god created parents because he cannot be there. a virtuality i suppose. so the parents. am i right.

life without them is a waste. it is a dustbin with toooooooooo much of dirt.

be happy & give respect & take care of them.

dont talk about god. if you want to do something for god take care of your parents.

My dear Sena

Everything you talk about parents is true. God - our Superior Father send ten tables and caring about parents is the one of that ten tables. Yes everyone must care about theirs parents. I have no mother and I know how it is difficult to live without any advice and have no one to share problems... God helps everyone in everything, you need just pray and He hear your voice,your soul,He knows what you thinking and what you doing,and what even you will do tomorrow and later one year late, what you would be and do in older years... He know even how would you die... we are all His children that is why He said: care about your parent. Even your parent are His children!

Think about it

and

God Bless you all! :gizildish:

He knows what you thinking and what you doing,and what even you will do tomorrow and later one year late, what you would be and do in older years... He know even how would you die... we are all His children that is why He said: care about your parent. Even your parent are His children!

Think about it

and

Does it mean He knows who will go to Heaven and who will go to Hell?!

He knows what you thinking and what you doing,and what even you will do tomorrow and later one year late, what you would be and do in older years... He know even how would you die... we are all His children that is why He said: care about your parent. Even your parent are His children!

Think about it

and

God wants us to be in Paradise, because He is very forgiving and almighty. But answering your question - Yes, He knows!

Изменено пользователем sestra

God wants us to be in Paradise, because He is very forgiving and almighty. But answering your question - Yes, He knows!

GOD created the Heaven and the Hell

GOD created the Human

GOD gave the Human an ability to make decisions..

BUT

Regardless of what decisions human made, GOD knew beforehand whether a particular person would go to the Heaven or to the Hell. Then why does GOD want us to keep on living if EVERYTHING is already known?

Изменено пользователем Maker

Maker, God created us and also He created Iblis (Shaytan). Iblis was one of jinns who did not prostrate Adam as God wished.

The Quran says in (Q2:34) "And behold we said to the Angels, bow down to Adam (A.S.), and they all bowed down. Not so Iblis, he was disobedient. He was with those who reject faith." Allah says, in Surah Saad verses 71 - 85: "When thy Lord said unto the Angels: Lo! I am about to create a mortal out of clay and when I have fashioned him and breathed into him My spirit then fall down before him prostrate. The Angels fell down and prostrated everyone except Iblis; He was scornful and became one of the disbelievers (Kafir). He said: "O Iblis! What prevents you from prostrating before that which I have created with both hands? Art Thou too proud or art thou of the high exalted? He said: I am better than him. Thou created me from fire, whilst him thou created from clay. He said: Go forth from hence, for lo! thou art outcast. And lo! My curse is on thee till the Day of Judgement. He said: My lord! Reprieve me till the day when they are raised. He said: Lo! Thou are of those reprieved until the day of the time appointed. He said: Then, by Thy might, I surely will beguile them everyone. Save thy single-minded shared among them. He said: The truth is, and the truth I speak, that I shall fill Hell with thee and those of them as follow thee, together".

So God gave the humans right to choice either they would be on the right path or they would follow Iblis.

Magister®,

I totally agree with you, but what Sestra meant above was that God ALREADY knows who "would be on the right path" and "who would follow Iblis". With this theory in mind I see no sense of having people lived their lives when places either in the Heaven or in the Hell have already been "booked" for everybody.

Take care

Изменено пользователем Maker

Maker,

Sestra was quite right about that prescription. God knows everything. It is very difficult to answer the question you ask. But do not think about it much.

I knew one guy who was a really muslim, I mean he was living his life as Shariat says. But when he started to think over that issue he thought: If God knows that I have to go to the Hell then why I shouldn't drink alcohol or smoke wheed etc. And he started to drink, smoke lead by Iblis. In a few months from a nice guy he became an alcoholic, always drunk, dirty and ugly monster...

Sorry for offtop...

...It is very difficult to answer the question you ask...

I did not even expect any different answer.

Indeed, it is rather impossible than difficult to answer my question and I think this is the main shortcoming of any religion.

God bless you!

Magister®,

I totally agree with you, but what Sestra meant above was that God ALREADY knows who "would be on the right path" and "who would follow Iblis". With this theory in mind I see no sense of having people lived their lives when places either in the Heaven or in the Hell have already been "booked" for everybody.

Take care

Dear Magister

I didn't mean something booked by God or by human, but by giving humans made decisions, God knows beforehand which decision it would be. For example, if human never follows the muslim rules, never stand for namaz, and another one says about the mistake of this human. There is a decision which the human may make. So God knows what decision this person will make.

God Bless You

Who we are to talk about GOD? All our ideas about god based on religions we know. We only may belive in different points of view. We will never have a facts about it.

I belive that GOD created everything we see and everything we could ever think about.

You Will Never Walk Alone...

Who we are to talk about GOD? All our ideas about god based on religions we know. We only may belive in different points of view. We will never have a facts about it.

I belive that GOD created everything we see and everything we could ever think about.

Dear West,

Indeed, we are nothing towards Him. But we DO have facts about Him and His eye on us. Day to day I get more and more sure about Him and His majestic presence in my life as well as His active and direct participation in the above.

Nothing could be hidden nor forgotten. You always get what you are worth of. Thus, facts are speaking for themselves! I am much convinced just with that FACT Hi is with me. I need nothing more. I need neither confirmation nor proofs of Him as He always gives me to know He is observing and stands up for.

Respectfully,

Rose Luxemburg :gizildish:

Dear West,

Indeed, we are nothing towards Him. But we DO have facts about Him and His eye on us. Day to day I get more and more sure about Him and His majestic presence in my life as well as His active and direct participation in the above.

Nothing could be hidden nor forgotten. You always get what you are worth of. Thus, facts are speaking for themselves! I am much convinced just with that FACT Hi is with me. I need nothing more. I need neither confirmation nor proofs of Him as He always gives me to know He is observing and stands up for.

Respectfully,

Rose Luxemburg  :gizildish:

With all the respect to you, Rose Luxemburg, I can see you've turned the discussion into a different path. Nobody needs any proof of His existence. Believe me you are not the only one who can feel His presence, I can feel the same, too. The discussing we had was about different thing. It was about illogical stand point that God knows everything beforehand, and still wants some of us to suffer, be betrayed, homeless, feel hunger and sorry of being alived, whereas others (not necessarily bad ones) live in their houses, feel warm, joy and happiness. Going into a detailed analysis of such stand point it could mean that God KNOWS what is going to happen, but He wants to "make sure" it really happened to show it as an evidence to an individual while putting him to the Hell or the Heaven. It looks like He wants to create 'reasons' for human kind. I know this sounds ignorant, but this is just my analysis.

Another option is that God KNOWS what is going to happen, but He is NOT leading to it, or NOT MAKING it to happen. Although from the first point of view it may sound logical, but if we go deeper we again come back to the same illogical situation. If He ALREADY KNOWS then WHY He DOES NOT give the Heaven to those "Heaven placed" and the Hell to those "Hell placed"?

Why does GOD want us to LIVE our lives???!!! This is endless, and there is NO ANSWER.

Coming back to your feelings of Him beeing with you all the time, I can say that it is your personal inner mentor who controls all your steps and makes sure you are pure in front of you own sole. When something positive and hopegiving happens during a difficult period of your life, do you think it happened because of your pray to Him? NO! It happens, because GOD knew and let it happend, and if such event would NOT BE IN 'TO DO LIST' of God, you could have prayed years... it would still never happen.

God bless you!

Dear Maker.

The question will not have risen at all if we did not try to oversimplify the issue.

What I mean is this. We as humans when trying to understand God (subhana wa taala) and His ways, and His wisdom, and His decrees for something to happen or not to happen try to understand it with the limited ability and limited understanding that we have of the things divine. We try to put it within the frame of reference when there is no such frame for the actions of God.

Imagine knowing all the possible outcomes of every action (or inaction) and of all the choices that will arise of the choice we make now, and repeat that one level after another through time and space. In my mind it is a lot like a binomial tree in statistics only much more complicated. Let's not try to think that God's wisdom and knowledge is what we imagine it to be. For whatever we imagine will be limited by the human abilities.

As for myself I have learnt not to question the wisdom of God in the least. If I pray to Him and do not receive what I prayed for I thank Him for it too, for many a times in my life I was able to realise that if what I was asking for did come true it would have hurt me more than helped me. No "to do lists" here, only His wisdom of answering or not answering your prayers for the reasons that are beyond our comprehension. Only when you love God so much, submitt to His will and trust His wisdom so completely that you thank him even for your bad day (since even in the bad days there is good you could receive in many forms, ex. lessons learnt, etc. ) will you attain SOME understanding of His ways and methods. I know it takes a much higher level of understanding and acceptance but I wish it upon all for it helps immensly. For anyone who has not been there it will seem stupid or naiive. So be it...

As for the question "Why?"

God simply wants us to make those decisions and make those choices, to go through the process - the beginning and the end of which (as well as everything in between) is KNOWN to him. He knows what will happen to you tomorrow regardless of whether you choose to leave your house or stay home, whether you will pray to him for something or rely on your skill and knowledge to achieve it. The whole multitude of possibilities is known to him. Which you will choose is up to you, but what happenes to you when you do or don't is also known to him. As for who goes to heaven or hell there would not be any divine revelation and no prophets sent to us by Him if he did not give us the ability to choose where we want to be after death. God calls on us in the Qur'an (as I am know He does in other scriptures too) to purify our souls and work in this life to achieve a better one in the hereafter. What would be the purpose of such a call if every soul has been "placed" as you say?

It would be easy if this was the complete answer to your question. But I have to say that there are ayats in the Qur'an that say that there are people on whose hearts the seal has been placed, and that it is useless to preach to them since they have made their choice. So I guess some have been predetermined to go to hell. I wonder if their existence is not simply for the rest of us to have as an example of what not to do. So the answer is multifaceted. And it seems it was made to be this way so that to be satisfied with the explanation there is one more ingredient needed --- FAITH. Otherwise the test of the soul would not be a test. If everything was quantifiable and empirically tested the role of FAITH as a cleanser of the soul and giver of hope would be totally annihilated.

Hope the answer was not too long for the limited discussions that we can have in this setting.

God bless you !

Изменено пользователем Sufi

do u really think so? but what if i have no parents? :luv: in my opinion GOD is around & inside of us*). & if we want to do smth good for HIM we should do it to people ,who are around us*) :gizildish:

• 11 months later...

sena, to be honest man.. to me God is God the book shows me best so I realy do not go under and just stay on top coz is's all for good..

we all do respect. I mean we know what we got to do - what's important.. and thank God at the same time.. nuthing bad in it really.

Изменено пользователем Солнц

купим подпись

тут про секс рассказы

Another option is that God KNOWS what is going to happen, but He is NOT leading to it, or NOT MAKING it to happen. Although from the first point of view it may sound logical, but if we go deeper we again come back to the same illogical situation. If He ALREADY KNOWS then WHY He DOES NOT give the Heaven to those "Heaven placed" and the Hell to those "Hell placed"?

Why does GOD want us to LIVE our lives???!!! This is endless, and there is NO ANSWER.

Allah knows all: our actions and even ideas. And we ask “Why does GOD want us to LIVE our lives???!!!” Why He didn’t place us in a heaven or in a hell at once? But what about fairness of Allah? All is very simple! If He would not do this, people who appear in a hell, would ask Him:” why have u placed us in a hell? If You have given us one more chance we would appear among just, we would be on a right path. That’s why Allah has enabled us and has placed us here where everyone can choose his own way: to appear in heaven or to get in a hell.